Roger joined UAZH in 1989. Following graduation from law school, Roger served as a law clerk to United States Chief District Judge James F. Battin, from 1985-1987, and United States Magistrate Judge Robert M. Holter, from 1988-1989. In addition to his litigation practice, Roger frequently assists employers with employee management and discipline, administrative agency claims, personnel policies and procedures, as well guidance and training on state and federal employment laws. Roger has been a shareholder with the firm since 1995.
- Employment & Labor Law
- General Civil Litigation – Personal Injury and Property Damage
- Municipality & Governmental Defense
- J.D., Gonzaga University, with honors, 1985
- B.A., University of Montana, Business Administration, 1982
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State and Federal Courts of Montana
- State Bar of Montana (Fee Arbitration Committee)
- Cascade County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Labor & Employment Section)
- BV “Distinguished” Rating Martindale Hubbell
- Super Lawyers – Mountain States (Employment Litigation)
A lifelong Montanan, Roger spent his youth in Columbus and Deer Lodge where he developed his ongoing interests in hunting, fishing, hiking, and sporting activities. He and his wife, Lani, enjoy work and play at their cabin in Lincoln, Montana. Roger currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the University of Great Falls.