When Mary joined the firm in 2004, she had considerable legal and accounting experience. Mary worked as a Tax Manager with Deloitte & Touche in Seattle, Washington. She also clerked for United States District Judge Charles C. Lovell and United States Magistrate Judge Carolyn Ostby.
- Administrative Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Construction Defect Litigation and Property Damage
- Appellate Practice
- Complex Litigation
- Elder Law
- Insurance Law – Bad Faith, Coverage, Defense and Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Real Property and Land Use
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law, Magna Cum Laude
- B.A., University of Montana, English, Summa Cum Laude
- United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State and Federal Courts of Montana
- State Bar of Montana
- Cascade County Bar Association
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers Association
Mary spends her free time with her husband and two children, Luke and Lizzy, and their menagerie of animals. She is an avid runner, bicyclist and swimmer and an equine enthusiast. When she is not at work or outdoors, she can be found in her kitchen, where she takes pleasure in being creative with the fruits of the family’s garden, cooking for family and friends. True to her Minnesota roots, she enjoys with her family all outdoor winter activities.
Mary’s community involvement includes serving on the Great Falls Montana Development Authority Board of Directors, the Meadowlark Elementary School PTA, and FAST and PEAK Swim Programs Volunteer and Supporter.