David joined UAZH in 2010. Prior to entering the practice of law, David was a small business owner and had a career in law enforcement where he served as a police officer and investigator for nearly ten years. He is a veteran having served in the United States Air Force for four years.
- State Bar of Montana
- Cascade County Bar Association (President, 2015)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Montana Defense Trial Lawyers Association (MDTL)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Personal Injury, Premises Liability and Property Damage
- Employment & Labor
- Municipality & Governmental Liability
- Insurance Law – Defense
- Construction Defect Litigation
- J.D., University of Montana School of Law, with honors, 2010
- B.A., University of Montana, high honors, Philosophy, 2007
- Military Experience – United States Air Force, Security Police, 1988-1992
- State and Federal Courts of Montana
David, his wife Valerie, and their son Evan enjoy all Montana has to offer. David and Valerie are avid ballroom dancers. David enjoys home construction and landscaping projects, outdoor activities, softball, and travel. He is also a foodie who appreciates finding and tasting new and different varieties of microbrew beers, which is a growing industry in Montana.